Go to the highest point of Thailand at Doi Inthanon.
Pray to the sacred King and Queen Pagodas.
2 hours of easy trekking through the rich nature of Pha Dok Siew Trail.
Visit a Hmong Hill Tribe Market and see their mountain paddy field.
Cooldown at the end of the program by dipping yourself into the RugJung Waterfall
*** This trip operates every day.
Itinerary (approximated time)
- Pick up at hotels in Chiang Mai downtown approximately 7.00-7.30 AM.
- Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
- Visit the highest spot of Thailand
- Visit King's and Queen's Pagoda
- Visit Hmong Hill Tribe Market, and have lunch
- 2 Hours walking at Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail with a break at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall (you can swim at the waterfall)
- Visit Ban Mae Klang Luang, and enjoy local coffee made by local hill tribe people.
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai at approximately 6:00 PM.
*** For visiting the Chedi's of the King & Queen, You must honor the place by dressing in casual dress code (or better). No flipper shoes (sneakers, sports shoes are OK and they are suitable for trekking too), No tank top (T-Shirt is OK), No short pants (long pair of jeans is OK). ***
- Knowledgeable, English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer to your hotel (in the free pick up area)
- Accident insurance
*** Foreigner admission fee is 100 THB/pax.
What to bring
- Suitable shoes for the trailing
- Swimming Suite (if you like to swim in the waterfall)
- Towel (if you like to swim in the waterfall)
- Clothes for changing (if you like to swim in the waterfall)
- Insect spray
White Temple, Mae Sai, Golden Triangle
Elephant Camp Safari Tour - Full day
Discounted Night Safari Ticket + Hotel Transfer
One day Doi Inthanon National Park
Doi Inthanon National Park and Walking at Kew Mae Pan