Operates every day from November to May (After May the trail will be changed to Pha Dok Siew).
Visit Doi Inthanon, go to the higest ponit of Thailnad
Pray to the King and Queen Pagodas
Surrounded by beautiful nature of mountains and waterfalls
Walk along the famous Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail
Optional: Click here to add an Elephant Sanctuary visit with a very good price.
- Spend a day at Do Inthanon, the highest mountain of the country
- Take photos at the highest point of Thailand
- See the beauty of the Wachirathan Waterfall
- Visit King and Queen Pagodas, the beautiful place tributes to King Bhumibol and Queen Sirikit
- Meet Hmong Hill Tribe Market which offers local products such as fresh fruits, flowers, etc.
- Trekking on the famous Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail
- Visit Ban Mae Klang Luang. Try local coffee, and learn how hill tribe people grow, select, roast, and make a good cup of coffee out of their homegrown coffee beans.
- Pick up at hotels in Chiang Mai downtown approximately 7.00-7.30 AM.
- Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
- Visit the highest spot of Thailand
- Visit King's and Queen's Pagoda
- Visit Hmong Hill Tribe Market, and have lunch
- 2 - 2.5 hours trekking at the famous Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail
- Visit Ban Mae Klang Luang, and enjoy local coffee made by local hill tribe people.
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai at approximately 6:00 PM.
*** For visiting the Chedi's of the King & Queen, You must honor the place by dressing in a casual dress code (or better). No flipper shoes (sneakers, sports shoes are OK and they are suitable for trailing too), No tank top (T-Shirt is OK), No short pants (long pair of jeans is OK). ***
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee
What to bring
- Comfortable dress for trailing
- Comfortable shoes for trailing
- Insect Spray
- Sunscreen lotion
- Sun Glasses
Additional foreigner admission fee 100 THB/pax will be added for non-Thai nationals.
White Temple, Mae Sai, Golden Triangle
Elephant Camp Safari Tour - Full day
Discounted Night Safari Ticket + Hotel Transfer
One day Doi Inthanon National Park
Doi Inthanon National Park and Walking at Pha Dok Siew