Operates every day from November to May. Requires only 2 persons to operate.
Visit Doi Inthanon, go to the higest ponit of Thailnad
Pray to the King and Queen Pagodas
Surrounded by beautiful nature of mountains and waterfalls
Walk along the famous Kew Mae Pan
- Spend a day at Doin Inthanon, the highest mountain of the country
- Take photo at the higest point of Thailand
- 2 hours walking along the nature rich Kew Mae Pan, surrounded by rich nature of the mountain
- Visit King and Queen Pagodas, the beautiful place triubutes to the King Bhumibol and Queen Sirikit
- Meet Karean hill tribe, the native people of mountain
- See the beauty of Wachirathan water fall
- Pick up at hotels where are in Chiang Mai downtown approximately 7.00-7.30 AM.
- Visit the highest spot of Thailand.
- 2 Hours walking at Kew Mae Pan.
- Visit King's and Queen's Pagoda.
- Visit Hmong Market.
- Visit Karen Hill Tribe.
- Visit Wachirathan Water Fall.
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai approximately 6:00 PM.
*** For visiting the Chedi's of the King & Queen, You must honor the place by dressing in casual dress code (or better). No flipper shoes (sneakers, sport shoes or cut shoes are OK) , No tank top (T-Shirt is OK), No short pants (long pair of jeans is OK). ***
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee
Additional foreigner admission fee 100 THB/pax will be added for non-Thai nationals.
White Temple, Mae Sai, Golden Triangle
Elephant Camp Safari Tour - Full day
Discounted Night Safari Ticket + Hotel Transfer
One day Doi Inthanon National Park
Doi Inthanon National Park and Walking at Pha Dok Siew