Cruise along Chao Phraya River with Royal Princess Cruise
Surrounded by romantic atmosphere of Bangkok night while having international buffet.
Entertained by live music and traditional dance.
Come to create a memorable night with your loved ones.
Special offer! 700 THB from 1,900 THB until November, 30th
Book and pay now, choose any date until the end of this year (except Loy Krathong and New Year Eve)
For other dinner cruises, please click here.
- Dinner on the luxury cruise ship along Chao Phraya River, the bloodline river of Bangkok
- Depart from the famous "Asiatique The Riverfront"
- Enjoy delicious buffet including Thai, Western, Japanese and Seafood
- Entertained by Thai traditional show and live music
- Cruise along famous landmarks like King Rama I bridge, Wat Kalayanamit (Big Buddha Temple), Wat Arun (The temple of dawn), The Grand Palace, etc.
- Free Birthday cake (for the person who was born in the month)
- Duration: 2 hours
- 6:00 PM Check-in at the Asiatique the Riverfront Pier 1, Royal Princess Cruise counter
- 7:30 PM Welcome you to the Royal Pricess Cruise, serve you with our signature welcome drink "Fruit Punch Ice Blue"
- 7:45 PM Depart from the pier, head to Rama VIII bridge, you will see the beauty of Bangkok night
- 8:15 PM Enjoy a delicious dinner buffet while entertained by live music and traditional dance
- 9:30 PM Arrive the pier
How to go to Asiatique the Riverfront
- BTS Sky Train : Saphan Taksin station Exit 2, then take ASIATIQUE The Riverfront’s shuttle boat or express boat
- BRT Bus : Rama III stop, then take taxi
- Address : Asiatique The Riverfront 2194 Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120
- The ship does not accept cancellation