Flight of the Gibbon, the most renowned and the standard setter of Zip Line throughout Asia. Established since 2007, the company is equipped with experienced staff and certified safety equipment. Come to join the unforgettable Zip Line experience with Flight of the Gibbon!
Special Promotion: 24% off when booking with 2 hours segway city tour, Segway Gibbon.
For all ziplines in Chiang Mai, please click here.
Tour Itinerary for 8:00 - 8:30 AM round
Pick up from hotel and transfer to Mae Kampong Village, approx. 1 hour
Welcome & introduction, meet your sky rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing
Start your adventure! Approx. 2½ hours of Ziplines, skybridges, nature walks and abseiling, all while taking in the glory and majesty of this beautiful and ancient rainforest
Enjoy your authentic, organically sourced Thai lunch
Optional hike up to Mae Kampong Waterfall
Program wrap-up and transfer back to Chiang Mai, approx. 1 hour
All Available Pickup Times:
Please give us your preferred time in the additional request field.
• Sunrise Gibbon 5.30 - 6:00 AM, 6:30 - 7:00 AM
• Day Gibbon 8:00 - 8:30 AM, 9:00 – 9:30 AM
• Sunset Gibbon 12:30 – 1.30 PM
Location: Mae Kampong Village, Mae on, Chiang Mai approx. 1 hr from Chiang Mai’s Old City.
• ½ day, all-inclusive Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Canopy Adventure
• Transport to and from your accommodation in our air-conditioned vans
• Optional hike up the beautiful Mae Kampong Waterfall / Mae Kampong Historical Buddhist Temple
• A delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments sourced from organic locally-sourced produce
• A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks suspended high up above the valley floor
• Two sky rangers per group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to the rainforest preserve
• Inclusive Insurance coverage & Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
Meeting/Pick-up points: Guests to be picked up at hotel, guesthouse, home etc., please advise when booking. Pickup locations must be within Chiang Mai city limits.
What to wear and bring: There are storage facilities in the office when you arrive for your belongings. Loose fitting clothes and outdoor shoes, sunscreen and camera, insect repellent (if you’re sensitive), change of clothes if its rainy, an open mind and a smile!
Restrictions: Maximum weight is 120 kilos (264 lbs). We have no minimum age, but we require the person to be at least 100 centimeters (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the harness properly.
Other Zipline in Chiang Mai
We had a great time and had 2 fantastisch guids, the Gibbon rainforrest is amazing Beautyfull, thanks for the great day, the zipline is a hugh experiment.
Excellent day with great instructors . An experience we will never get anywhere else again .
Great tour! The driver picked us up at our hotel on time with a very nice AC mini van. Only 6 people on our expedition. The workers were excellent, spoke English well, and was very funny and enjoyable during the whole time zip lining. After the great zip lining experience, we were shown a hidden beautiful waterfall! There was a delicious buffet at the end of all of it. We were then taken back to our hotel promptly. Highly recommend this tour!
Every good fun to go loved it